Exception with the HsqlDbDataHandler, happens on the gsm that I disconnected, waited for the old-ui to stabilize and then reconnected.
1. Initialize the large cluster
2. Do all the steps until step 5
3. Run from the main folder: `cat managers.txt` and choose the third manager for the next step
4. disconnect that manager, wait for the web-ui to stabilize and then reconnect
5. look for the log of the reconnected GSM, if it has a lot of SEVERE exceptions then the problem is reproduced.
In the ops-UI with the URL which is the same IP of the disconnected manager, enter the processor service (or one of them) and you'll see that there's no data in the graphs of CPU/RAM.
After reconnecting other gsm's I see the same error in the logs of the FISRT gsm we disconnected so I restarted that gsm again and I see this In its logs:
Also the graph is empty again
2020-11-08 14:15:49,666 LUS WARNING [com.gigaspaces.metrics.hsqldb.HsqlDbReporter] - Report skipped - connection is not available yet
2020-11-08 14:15:52,125 REST WARNING [com.gigaspaces.metrics.hsqldb.SharedJdbcConnectionWrapper] - Jdbc Connection failed 5 consecutive times - [url=jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://172.30.0.243:9101/metricsdb]; Caused by: java.sql.SQLTransientConnectionException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
2020-11-08 14:15:52,125 REST WARNING [com.gigaspaces.metrics.hsqldb.HsqlDbReporter] - Report skipped - connection is not available yet