Transnational polling container in client side, with multiple take receive handler(max 15 entries) when connection between client and server is broken once in a while, and fifo grouping is used (can follow up sequnces)cause missing events if disconnections was in certain time.
scenario 1 as analyzed by Yechiel:
1. Receive handler triggered take multiple using transaction x and operation y .
2. the server get the operation found the first 15 entries that match the template.
3. the server did the take but the client did not get the result yet.
4. the client receives: IOException and the router retry the failed operation, the same transaction x and operation y is sent to the server.
5. the server do the matching again, find the NEXT 15 entries and return the results to the client .
6. this time the connection was fine. The poller gets the entries and do the commit , 30 objects were taken in order but the client only got the second part.