Unreachable lookup locator using unicast discovery causes a 90s delay before next lookup retry

Description

This bug was introduced while fixing XAP-11972. The connect time is gradually increasing from 1 second, 5, 10, 20 seconds. But instead of 10 seconds, it waits for 100 seconds. This affects versions 9.7.2, 10.1.x, 10.2.x, 11.x, 12.x

This may cause a longer lookup timeout in discovering the LUS. We noticed that after network disconnection it took the GSC about ~90 seconds to register with the LUS and find the GSM. While debugging we found that the root cause was this faulty setting.

There is no workaround for this bug.

Workaround

None

Acceptance Test

unicast locators test

Assignee

Meron Avigdor

Reporter

Meron Avigdor

Priority

Major

SalesForce Case ID

None

Fix versions

Commitment Version/s

None

Due date

None

Product

XAP

Edition

Open Source

Platform

All
Configure